- A leading global investment management firm partners with i3 for an end to end Data Center Re-design and Implementation
- A multinational Travel and Meetings program management company headquartered in Jersey City, New Jersey, US engages with i3 for its Workforce Solutions and Staffing needs
- One of America’s largest independent investment advisory firm partners with i3 to support their unique talent acquisition needs
- Executed System Break-fix project for leading three Consumer Electronics giants in the U.S.
- Set up registered offices across multiple continents to enable multi-currency transactions
- Developed proprietary ‘Field-Service’ and ‘Help Desk’ Services modules for Global Service Delivery
- Established Services footprint across the APAC region and fewer parts of Africa
- Executed multi-country projects involving Asset Recovery and Recycling
- Ventured into the EMEA region with consultancy services
- Won ongoing project from fortune 1000 clients to support their office locations in 25+ countries in the U.S. and EMEA
- Established alliances with leading IT cos specializing in IT Infrastructure hardware and software
- Packaged more than 5,000 windows applications
- Started Canadian Operations to execute IT Infrastructure Projects across Canada and U.S.
- Executed project for Canadian Client across 7 major provinces (coast to coast)
- Set up offshore Center of Excellence in low-cost countries in APAC region
- Developed Proprietary ‘Delivery Management Software’ for IT Systems Deployments
- Increased services footprint across the U.S.
- Partnered with System Integrators to perform large scale deployments within Campus and Retail locations for fortune 1000 end-clients
- Developed Proprietary Web-based ‘AppsTrack’ for Windows Applications Packaging
- Packaged over 1000 applications in less than 1 year
- Incorporated as an IT Infrastructure Services Organization in the North-East Region of the U.S. with core focus on IT Deployment and Break-fix services